Excessive sweating solutions
Eliminate excessive sweating and enjoy dry, fresh-smelling skin
Excessive sweating can occur on various parts of the body, but locations most commonly affected are the underarms, palms, soles of the feet, forehead and scalp. Hyperhidrosis can cause considerable discomfort and emotional stress to sufferers, affecting their self confidence as well as their social and work life. Sweating can leave wet patches and stains on clothing and is also often associated with unpleasant odour.
Hyperhidrosis exists in three forms:
1. Emotionally induced hyperhidrosis (affects the face, underarms, palms and soles)
2. Generalised hyperhidrosis (affects the whole body)
3. Localised hyperhidrosis (affects any part of the body)
Our expert team will be able to advise on the best treatment for you.
The ANANA Clinic offers a range of treatments for hyperhidrosis, including:
- Botox injections
- Machine treatments
- Topical treatments
- Lifestyle advice to reduce sweating
Book a free consultation with one of our team experts who will be able to advise you on the right treatment for your individual needs.
Receive an additional 5% off if you buy your botox in addition to, or as a part or the following packages:
1. Non surgical facelift package
2. Slow the ageing process package
3. Mid facelift package
4. Fresh look package
5. Sad look package
6. Skincare product standard package
7. Bespoke package – please contact us to discuss your needs
|Consultation for all treatments||Botox|
|FREE||from £200 for one underarm or £375 for two underarms|